Just a typical Saturday for me! I’m running errands, cleaning, and a couple of unboxings!
I’m so excited to share with you my new organizer from Smythson and 2018 calendar inserts from Inslee! Both of these items were on sale so if you’re interested, I’d take a closer look!
Here are links for the planner and inserts:
Smythson “Grosvenor Dukes Organizer” in the color “Dusk”
Inslee 2018 Paper Refill for Day Planner:
2018 Paper Refill for Day Planner
In this video I share my recently used up products:
1. Origins A Perfect World SPF 40
2. Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer
4. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
It took me 6 months to finish using a pot of this sunscreen, so I’m ready to give you my thoughts.
I purchased this product from a recommendation while browsing in Sephora. I went in looking for something that would plump up my skin because I was starting to see smile lines and under eye wrinkles showing through my makeup during the day. On top my that my skin was dull and shallow and no foundation I used sat smoothly because the skin underneath was not in great shape.
I explained my needs to the lady in Sephora ad she recommended a two step process to prevent premature aging: a gentle exfoliator (which I will review in another post) and a high SPF sunscreen. She recommended this Origins SPF cream and I’m so glad she did, here’s why:
- Non-greasy: Even though I wear makeup almost everyday, I don’t like the feeling of having something on my face. It’s very important that I feel comfortable going about my day and this moisturizer helps me do that.
- Quick-absorbing: I put this on first thing in the morning before putting on makeup and it’s absorbed by the time I’m ready to start making my face, which is no longer than 5 minutes.
- Very light, pleasant white tea scent: I cannot stand that typical chemical, sunscreen smell and this was nothing like that.
- Improves fine lines, smooths texture, brighten skin: After a couple months of use I started seeing my face glow again with and without makeup. The time I took to put on makeup shortened because it was easier and took less product to get a smooth and even surface.
- Price: For $44 this lasted me 6 months of almost daily use.
- Packaging: It comes in a small pot and a pump would be more convenient — however this is by no means a serious drawback for me.
This is the best moisturizer with SPF that I have ever purchased. It truly made a huge difference in my skin and that I will definitely will be repurchasing again!
This is the final video of my Las Vegas Trip. In this vlog I finish visiting the hotels on the strip starting with the Venetian and ending with Mandalay Bay and the Luxor. Enjoy!
I vlogged during my first trip to Vegas! It was incredible, there is no where like it. This is day 1 and 2 of the trip, the rest of the trip will be posted in part 2. Enjoy!