It took me 6 months to finish using a pot of this sunscreen, so I’m ready to give you my thoughts.
I purchased this product from a recommendation while browsing in Sephora. I went in looking for something that would plump up my skin because I was starting to see smile lines and under eye wrinkles showing through my makeup during the day. On top my that my skin was dull and shallow and no foundation I used sat smoothly because the skin underneath was not in great shape.
I explained my needs to the lady in Sephora ad she recommended a two step process to prevent premature aging: a gentle exfoliator (which I will review in another post) and a high SPF sunscreen. She recommended this Origins SPF cream and I’m so glad she did, here’s why:
- Non-greasy: Even though I wear makeup almost everyday, I don’t like the feeling of having something on my face. It’s very important that I feel comfortable going about my day and this moisturizer helps me do that.
- Quick-absorbing: I put this on first thing in the morning before putting on makeup and it’s absorbed by the time I’m ready to start making my face, which is no longer than 5 minutes.
- Very light, pleasant white tea scent: I cannot stand that typical chemical, sunscreen smell and this was nothing like that.
- Improves fine lines, smooths texture, brighten skin: After a couple months of use I started seeing my face glow again with and without makeup. The time I took to put on makeup shortened because it was easier and took less product to get a smooth and even surface.
- Price: For $44 this lasted me 6 months of almost daily use.
- Packaging: It comes in a small pot and a pump would be more convenient — however this is by no means a serious drawback for me.
This is the best moisturizer with SPF that I have ever purchased. It truly made a huge difference in my skin and that I will definitely will be repurchasing again!
One thought on “Review: ORIGINS A Perfect World SPF 40”
Great review! I was thinking of purchasing a new moisturizer from this brand as well.